How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WCLawyer Your Own Question
WCLawyer, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 15603
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
WCLawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ich war ab 12 bis jetzt bei sasol

This answer was rated:

ich war ab 12 bis jetzt bei sasol
Good day.

I trust you will find this answer beneficial. This is an info request to assist you better. Please continue on this thread.

Is this a South African Law question you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I experienced something bad two days ago.
I was with a girl in an isolated park having some sex (we were not completely naked, just my trousers a little down)
A guy suddenly come with a paper in his hands standing outside the car and said he was a detective, he was dressed like a normal man, then he took out from the pocket a black stuff (like a badge or wallet with a star printed on it) and asked me to exit the car.

We were terrified did not know what to do, then we run away with the car.
I think he took the car's plate numbers or did a picture with his black berry.
My question is: will the police come to my house?
Will have I serious problem with the court?

The car was my company´s car so I ´m really concerned about consequences....I read in internet that it was "pubblic indecensy" Could I be charge for that? Could he prove also that since he was alone??
Please help me I'm really scared about any consequences...


It could be deemed public indecency, yes, and that is a crime, but I am pretty sure that the Police have bigger fish to fry. I do not think they will do a whole lot to prosecute you on this.

At worst, if they do come for you and you are taken to court, you will probably be able to get a deferred sentence, which means that you will have to do some community service probably and go through certain programs with a psychiatrist and the criminal record will be expunged following your successful completion of this.

I hope this helps you a little bit, but if you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively. I do not get anything unless you rate the service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I would like to ask you following:

If they come to me, could I say that it was not true since he was alone and had no witness??. And at the end of the day it´s his opinion against mine.I honestly run away since I was also not sure he was a police man and it was an isolated place...Honestly what do you think?

You can say that, yes. It is the responsibility of the State to prove your guilt.

Honestly, I don't think anything will come of this.
WCLawyer and other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you