Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
20266670

PAYE was deducted from my salary and a IRP5 issued for the

Customer Question

PAYE was deducted from my salary and a IRP5 issued for the past tax year.
SARS informs me that no money was paid over from the employer.
The employer has now been liquidated. I have no contact with the company which was a corporate with a number of subsidiary companies who have all been liquidated or in the process thereof.
For the last tax year only 2 months are affected, but for next year it will be for 5 months.
What should I do ?
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I still need an answer and will await you reply

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will continue to wait for a answer
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, this is the only request for now