How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shaie Zindel Your Own Question
Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1248
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Shaie Zindel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An unauthorised, discriminating photo was posted of myself

This answer was rated:

An unauthorised, discriminating photo was posted of myself on facebook. What legal rights do I have regarding my privacy?
Hi There - what kind of picture is it? Does it damage your reputation? If so you should immediately file a report and complaint with Facebook - they will normally remove the picture. If you know who the perpetrator is you should also consider lodging a complaint under the new Harassment Act - this should shut them up - if its really serious you could get an attorney to sue them for damages. I hope this answers your questions. Please remember to rate my service so far. Regards
Shaie Zindel and other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My child through up in our car and I pulled off on the wrong side of the road in rush our traffic. A photo was taken of my car and registration number and posted on facebook explaining in detail my "wreckless driving skills". I value your answer and if you answer me here too, I will definately pay you for your valued help. Thank you! Karen
Send me a link a I want to understand exactly what were talking about here Karen. What was your further question?
Hi There - thanks for the good rating - you never asked any other question? If you need further help please let me know. Regards