How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shaie Zindel Your Own Question
Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1248
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Shaie Zindel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judgement was filed against my name for services rendered,

Customer Question

Judgement was filed against my name for services rendered, but i have nothing in hand to proof that services was rendered accept for and 1/2 hour consultation that i was not billed for, but for the purpose of my visit, namely to open trust accounts. this was never agreed to go ahead

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Shaie Zindel replied 4 years ago.
Hi Isebel - I'm sorry to hear about this. The law says that if you did not receive value then you do not have to pay. You should immediately get an attorney to apply to Court for a rescission of that judgment. Once you have rescinded the judgment the credit bureau will clear your name. I hope this answers your question. Please remember to rate my service. Regards