Dear Lawyer I'm Pieter van Biljon(NNN)...
I'm Pieter van Biljon(NNN) NNN-NNNN081 and my wife Anita Brinkhuizen (now married :van Biljon)(NNN) NNN-NNNN089
1. We bought a property in May 2006 at 39 Sagewood Manor, Midrand ext 15 which we where granted a Standard Bank home loan of R639 923.00. The builder Red Coral Investments T/A "Theos projects" got liquidated in 2008.
2. In 2009 a new builder was appointed Ensemble Trading 537 cc which got also liquidated in November 2009.
3. Ever since November 2009 the property was standing still with no building contractions taking place.
4. Every year I request a statement from Standard Bank Home Loans for my own records and each time I contact(NNN) NNN-NNNNor 0860 123 001 I explain the scenario to the consultant over the phone then they stated that "as long as the property is still not completed Standard Bank do not expect me to pay" Please see below two emails from consultants:
From: "Mabula, Mpho M"
To: "[email protected]
Date: 20/07/2012 10:04 AM
Subject: Statement Template
Please receive your statement as per your request.
Standard BFrom: "Ndlovu, Nokukhanya N"
To: "[email protected]
Date: 22/11/2011 09:39 AM
Subject: Home Loan Statement
With reference to your request for a copy of your home loan statement
Attached to this e-mail is your statement of account
I trust that this is in order with your request
Please feel free to contact us should you require further assistance
Have a good day
5. In 2012 a new builder "Trion Investments (Pty) Ltd was appointed to complete the property in full.
6. We (my wife and I) went to Standard Bank Hatfield on the 16 August 2012 and talk to a Home Loan Sales Consultant Miss Kone Mphela to apply for the additional loan of R176 000.00. Miss Mphela stated that we have a retention amount of R185 000.00 available. The quote for completing the house was R361 380.00. The attach below letter was the way that Miss Mphela explain to us to "hand written" the application so that Miss Mphela can fax thru the application to Home Loans head office. Miss Mphela did not advice us on any progress on the additional Home Loan since the 16 August 2012 to 9 October 2012. Attach please also find below the second statement I ever received from Standard Bank about the interest rate increase. The first statement was in November 2009.
7. On the 10 October we went to Standard Bank Centurion and talk to a Home Loan Specialist lady called Nicole Viljoen. Miss Viljoen could not even explain to us what is the R185 000.00 retention amount available to us as explained by Miss Mphela at Standard Bank Hatfield. Miss Viljoen request us to apply for a full loan of R361 380.00. We completed the documentation for the additional loan of R361 380.00 which was declined by Standard Bank a few weeks later.
8. I contact a lady this morning Anica Driescher from Standard Bank Pretoria and she give me the below contact number for Customer Relation Centre - 0860 101 101. I log the complain with the following reference number: 30336410.
1. Why didn't Standard Bank went out to any site visit since the first and only site visit on the 19 May 2006 for progress payments?
2. Nobody from Standard Bank contact me or email or sent any letters to me in the past 6 years for any debit orders to be deducted from my Bank account. The first debit order was load on the 3 Aug 2012 and that was since we query the account for "additional loan" I confirm that I reverse the debit order on the 3 Aug'12 (due to corruption) because I was not advice of any amount going off from my bank account of the amount of R5140.29. Since I knew that was from Standard Bank I start paying the account.
3. Every Standard Bank branch tell us a different story regarding our home loan. Miss Driescher (point 8 above) also stated this morning that "we only need to start paying for the bond, once the property are full completed and singed off" She also said that on the system stated that the property are fully completed....and signed off....which is not the case. The Builder are still on site to complete the property.
4. How can the Home loan account just be dead silence for 6 years without any queries from Standard Bank. The first call was, when after we apply for the additional loan.
I then received a message from a contact that my house in now on auction without any notifications to me at all.
Please can you help me here.
Pieter van Biljon