How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WCLawyer Your Own Question
WCLawyer, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 15603
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
WCLawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What do I do if my tenant doesnt pay her rent What happens

Resolved Question:

What do I do if my tenant doesnt pay her rent? What happens if my flat was sold and the new owner wants to move in by the end of January and the tenant is still there?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 6 years ago.

Good day.

You can sue her for arrear rent and you can apply for an eviction order.


Fact is, if you don't have the order yet, you are not going to get it by the end of January 2011.


I suggest you contact the Law Society of the Western Cape to assist you with the attorney.

WCLawyer and other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you