South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I HAVE A PENDING FRAUD CASE WITH STANDARD BANK WHICH HAS NOW…

Customer Question
I HAVE A PENDING FRAUD...
I HAVE A PENDING FRAUD CASE WITH STANDARD BANK WHICH HAS NOW BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND DO NOT APPEAR TO BE GETTING ANYWHERE PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST ME IN SOLVING THIS PROBLEM.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/6/2010
Lawyer: JJ, Attorney replied 8 years ago
JJ
JJ, Attorney

Good day

Are you a client of Standard Bank?

Regards

Johann

YES FOR 27 YEARS

Dear Mrs Koppehel

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

The best most cost effective way to get help without going the legal route is surely through the banking ombudsman. They handle complaints of this nature against banks and will be able to assist. In this regard you will not need an attorney and you can even lay the complaint against Standard Bank in respect of their slow response on-line.

Their details are as follows:

www.obssa.co.za

You will be guided on this site as to what to do and what forms to complete. I really think that this should be able to be sorted out by them, or at least to force the bank to do so.

I trust this helps and will give you some guidance.

Regards

Johann

Good day

Did this assist you at all?

Regards

Johann