South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I need a permit to stay in south africa

Customer Question
I need a permit to stay in south africa
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
7/3/2010
Lawyer: JP, Attorney replied 8 years ago
JP
JP, Attorney

Good Evening!

What you need to do is make an appointment with the Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria check out their website at :

www.home-affairs.gov.za

GautengMr Raynold Ndema[c](NNN) NNN-NNNN[f](NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>

This is the regional Managers contact details.

PRETORIA
Ms. H. Ntantiso
[t](NNN) NNN-NNNN74
[f](NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />[c](NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
Private Bag X605
PRETORIA
0001
Third Floor
Sentrakor Building
Pretorius Street
PRETORIA
0001
[t](NNN) NNN-NNNN74
[f](NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>

Kindly accept my answer by clicking on the accept!

Kind Regards

JP

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking "Accept", you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for general information purposes only and to assist you to discuss legal matters with your attorney in person; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but is made as compensation for the obtaining as general legal information for further discussion with your attorney .If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.