South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

sir my name is bourton eduvie osajere, i am the true nest of…

Customer Question
sir my name is XXXXX...
sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX osajere, i am the true nest of kin and beneficiary of my deceased who died 131st october in a plane crash, my approval of my inheritance has been approved by his bank in burkina faso, sirfor my transfer to sent to my nominated bank here in south africa, i was ask to provide some document wish i cant get hold of those document, they said i must get a national internatioal bank of attoney so sir what do i do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
7/1/2010
Lawyer: Mike Otis, Legal Advisor replied 8 years ago
Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your question. Kindly provide the following further information:

1. In which country did the deceased pass away?
2. In which country was the business of the deceased registered?
3. What is your residence status in South Africa?

I trust you find the above in order.

Yours faithfully,
Dear Sir / Madam,

May we be of any further assistance?

Yours faithfully,

1.MY DECEASED PASSED AWAY IN EGPYT

2. BURKINA FASO

3.ASYLUM PERMIT