South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I applied for 4 tickets amongst others for the 2010 soccer…

Customer Question
I applied for 4 tickets...
I applied for 4 tickets amongst others for the 2010 soccer world cup which i paid for, which were for some or other reason denied after i was informed that my purchase was succesfull and after visiting the fifa ticketing collection run by Match I was told firstly that i was unsuccesful, whereby i questioned the person only to be told by the supervisor that the tickets had not been allocated to the transaction. After waiting for my tickets to be issued for 3 hours I told them to shove their tickets and refund myself which they were quiet happy to do making me think that they had other objectives.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
6/17/2010
Lawyer: WCLawyer, Attorney replied 8 years ago
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
I am sorry, but I am unclear about what it is you are exactly asking. Would you mind elaborating a little?