How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JP Your Own Question
JP, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1063
Experience:  General South African Law.
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
JP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my employer deduct money from my monthly salary without

Resolved Question:

Can my employer deduct money from my monthly salary without advising me what this deduction was for.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JP replied 7 years ago.

Good day!


No your employer may not deduct accept if it is for UIF and or in terms of a court order obtained by a person you owe money.



This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please consult a local attorney in person for legal advice. This information is being provided so you can better discuss legal matters with your attorney.


Thank you for your question and if you feel that I have been of assistance kindly accept my answer.

If you feel that this answer exceeded your expectations feel free to award a bonus.


Kind Regards




JP and 2 other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related South Africa Law Questions