Software

I have a credit which you tell me will expire in 7 days and…

I have a credit...

I have a credit which you tell me will expire in 7 days and I cant access the account to activate it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I recently opened a new account as i couldnt access my old account after I supplied enough information for us to be on... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I recently opened a new account as i couldnt access my old account after I supplied enough information for us to be on first name terms

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I believe i have the latest version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please talk in simple language so I can understand them and really all I want to is transfer my credit and contact phone numbers to my new account

3/26/2019
Anshul G

Hi, this is Anshul and I will be helping you with your issue today.
I am sorry to hear on this situation.
What card do you have visa master discover?

I am waiting for your response, Please reply me back once you get this message.

visa

Thanks for your response.
You can check the back side of the card, there you will find the VISA customer support number.
Call them and they will change the account information.
If you don't find then please let me know I will provide you the number.

Would you like me to provide you the number?

We seem to be at cross purpose as Im wanting my credit from my skype account transfered to my new account which I had to open when you wouldnt allow me to change my password ***** I didnt give you enough information which was silly because I gave you plenty of information about my account

Okay, I understand.
Did you contact the Microsoft customer service regarding that issue?

I tried but it didnt seem to work

I can provide you the direct link for Microsoft support, So you can contact.
Is this fine for you?

please

please click on this link https://support.skype.com/en/contact-us#optionsv6_4_12
and you will see Chat with Skype customer support then please click and you will connect with live agent of Microsoft.

You will see a rating enabled for this question on top.
I kindly request you to provide me with a 5-star rating. It will be very helpful.

Or you may call to Microsoft: 1-***-***-**** (But they have million of customer, So it will take time to connect your call).
Your rating is important to me.

I have been talking to microsoft support and I hope they have given me the answers but I wont know until I try their suggestions In the meantime can you cancel The plan I joined as I wont be using it again Thanks

You have trail plan. it will be cancel automatically.
No need to be worry, you contacted that means your issue will be resolve shortly.

Your rating is important to me.

Anshul G
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My 2017 version of Quark has started shutting down when copy
My 2017 version of Quark has started shutting down when copy and pasteing adverts into a book file. Also now unable to open an new file. What has changed to cause these problems? … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I have three computers all protected on the same account
I have three computers all protected on the same account which expires 2010. I want replace one of the computers with a new one. Can that be swapped for one of the existing computers? … read more
Uran
Uran
IT Consultant, Network and System Admin,
Network Administration
I bought a xbox 1 x and the gamer tag that came up under my
I bought a xbox 1 x and the gamer tag that came up under my e-mail is not me. It came up as ScaredHalo32764. My gamer tag has never changed, HighRoller1966. … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
Stop searching for answers—
Ioved. I live in the N.C mountains now have been locked out
Ioved. I live in the N.C mountains now have been locked out of my facebook account, my email has changed, and I had moved to the N.C mountains, fb is saying I was hacked when all it was, is I dropped … read more
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
CEO,
I have a new hardware build and I want to transfer my win10
I have a new hardware build and I want to transfer my win10 pro digital license to the new machine. … read more
Guru Raj
Guru Raj
BSC
My new Office Home Student was installed under my old email
My new Office Home Student was installed under my old email address by the rtechnician … read more
Software Support Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I recently bought Office for MAC for home use - Order #
I recently bought Office for MAC for home use - Order #(###) ###-####placed on 09/97/18. I had the prior version and there was a mix-up whereby my purchase was confused with the old version. Here are … read more
Senior Engineer,
Sunday, March 25, 2018 Expires: Monday, March 25, 2019
I'm Starts: Sunday, March 25, 2018 Expires: Monday, March 25, 2019 trying to figure out why it is saying my McAfee subscription has expired. … read more
R Hefner
R Hefner
Solution Engineer,
Masters of Science
I cannot give two options for security update as I have
I cannot give two options for security update as I have moved house and do not have a landline number. Apparently my account will be frozen for 30 days … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
In 2014 I purchased Microsoft Office 3013 Home & Student
In 2014 I purchased Microsoft Office 3013 Home & Student download from King Tech Supply. A while after that my computer crashed and I lost everything. I tried to contact King Tech and there were out o… read more
Byron
Byron
Computer Support Specialist,
My name is ***** my email is ***** they say my credit card
my name is ***** my email is ***** they say my credit card expired i have my payment in my paypal account for you i will go to the bank to resolve this issue today … read more
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S.
Computer Support Technician,
I have accidentally set up multple accounts with Skype and
Hi Pearl. I have accidentally set up multple accounts with Skype and want to consolidate them. Secondly, the moniker of a previous contact (LemonHeads) is associated with my name. I'd like to delete t… read more
caraleneK
caraleneK
Service Manager,
Stop searching for answers—
Projects in Adobe Encore CS6 or messed up. Getting message
Projects in Adobe Encore CS6 or messed up. Getting message general error when I open some projects.… read more
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
Hi, We are looking at a language program called Rosetta Stone
Hi, We are looking at a language program called Rosetta Stone (Spanish - Homeschool). On Ebay etc. there are some that come with headsets and some that are level 1 only; some are level 1-3; some are l… read more
jctservice
jctservice
Systems Administrator,
My e-mail address [email protected] I recently acquired
My e-mail address [email protected] I recently acquired a new KIS activation code as my previous one was due to expire. All went well until I received an e-mail saying that I could upgrade free of cha… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I renewed my subscription in May and today I am getting a notice
I renewed my subscription in May and today I am getting a notice that my subscription is expiring in 13 days, what is going on?… read more
Computer Scientist,
I have an old computer and just recently got a new one. I
I have an old computer and just recently got a new one. I renewed McAfee protection recently on old computer (expires 2013). Did not realize I had to get another license for protection on the new comp… read more
Cris
Cris
I have been trying to transfer my McAffee protection from my
I have been trying to transfer my McAffee protection from my old computer to my new computer, I have a 30 protection plan on my new one that will expire in two days, my old plan was purchased back in … read more
Computer Technican,