Software

My child set up a facebook years ago under and i no longer…

Customer Question
My child set up...

My child set up a facebook years ago under***@******.*** and i no longer have that email or does it exist. how do i get the facebook deleted?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I delted that account years... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I delted that account years ago.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Now my email is pdmachnak2***@******.*** and i have an account set up with that email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a facebook with the***@******.***. that i activelly use and wnand the***@******.*** facebook delted permantely.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2019
Software technician: Benjie, Software Expert replied 3 months ago
Benjie
Benjie, Software Expert

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I am very sorry about your issues.

To able to delete your facebook account you need to access your old facebook account

i have no means to do so?thats why im looking. the email account was deleted and closed years ago. the facebook account was set up by my teenager years ago and i just found that the pknerr facebook account

Okay. You can report the pknerr facebook account. using the option Fake account

1 – Visit the Timeline of the first account wants to have deleted.

2 – Click the three dots in the lower-right corner of the “Cover” photo (it’s usually beside the “Message” button).

3 – Click Give feedback or report this profile.

4 – Select Fake Account from the list of available options and then click Send.

Are you still there? I don't mean to rush you. I just want to make sure that we are still connected

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
About an hour or two ago I accidentally created a new
About an hour or two ago I accidentally created a new facebook account and added my phone number to it. I didn't mean to do it. Now my own facebook account which I have had for years has removed my ph… read more
Amaresha K
Amaresha K
BE
This is my second try with you. I paid 5 dollars and don't
This is my second try with you. I paid 5 dollars and don't know if you can see both of my Facebook pages under Marie Mary Stromeyer I want my original account to work that I started about thirteen yea… read more
David L
David L
My Facebook account was opened with an old gmail account
My Facebook account was opened with an old gmail account that no longer exists. I can't log in to my account because of this. Forgot my password! … read more
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Stop searching for answers—
Please I deleted my Facebook account last year and want to
Second opinion] Hi there, please I deleted my Facebook account last year and want to recover it now. I regret deleting it … read more
A Montgomery
A Montgomery
IT Support Specialist,
I can't log into my Facebook. Idk. My password won't work
My password *****'t work anymore and my email that I've had linked with my Facebook isn't my actual email so I can't reset my password … read more
Kent
Kent
Web Developer/Programmer,
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
I just got a new phone and facebook didn't transfer from old
I just got a new phone and facebook didn't transfer from old device. Searched and thought I was looking for existing account when instead I started a new account. The phone number and email account ar… read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I originally had a/c under but I know longer have their
I originally had a/c under***@******.*** but I know longer have their services which I forgot when I was logged off when buying a new IPad. I'm now under [email protected] I can't seem to get those orig… read more
Senior Engineer,
I got back on Facebook in 2018. I had an account back a few
I got back on Facebook in 2018. I had an account back a few years ago and now back on … read more
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar
I can not access my fb account. It's under an old email and
Hello. I can not access my fb account. It's under an old email and my old phone number. Can you please help me … read more
Facebook will not remove my old profile. I don't have email
Facebook will not remove my old profile. I don't have email or login information to deactivate account and my friends are still connected. What are my options? … read more
IT Manager,
I was signed out of Facebook - by hackers I think - along
I was signed out of Facebook - by hackers I think - along with millions. I don't know how to get back in to my original page and messenger. I've forgotten my oassword - did it years ago! … read more
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
CEO,
It's my Facebook account! It was hacked and now I created a
It's my Facebook account! It was hacked and now I created a new account. I have 3 accounts now and can't access any of them correctly! I would like to delete all of them and start over! I have had the… read more
Senior Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I don't have access to my old email address anymore, and I
I don't have access to my old email address anymore, and I can't log into my Facebook account because I forgot my password ***** when I go to reset it they send my reset code to my old email witch I n… read more
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
CEO,
I have face book page... the kids made it for me years ago..
I have face book page... the kids made it for me years ago.. now I would like to get into it.. but cant figure out the password ***** it. … read more
AAS Information Technology
I own the caddy shack saloon in ST.Louis Missouri I want
I own the caddy shack saloon in ST.Louis Missouri I want control of the account on face book there has been some one else posting on the home page that person no longer employed here. I tried my phone… read more
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Professor,
PhD
My facebook account was deleted. The one deleted was a
My facebook account was deleted. The one deleted was a mistake but I no longer have access to facebook help … read more
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi
Computer Science and Engineering
my granddaughter can not deactivate her page with out a code
my granddaughter can not deactivate her page with out a code from me and I don't no how to get the code… read more
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Computer Hardware Engineer,
Diplom
I need someone who knows quite a bit about facebook to engage
I need someone who knows quite a bit about facebook to engage in a chat session with me and help me with an issue i'm having… read more
It Support Specialist,