Software

Wish to set up GoFundMe for a 78 year old veteran for

Customer Question
Wish to set up...

Wish to set up GoFundMe for a 78 year old veteran for medical assistance but he has no photo. How can I set up without a photo?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Please I'm stuck on the photo page since I have no photo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me get this vet some medical funds

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
2/17/2019
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Do you currently have the setup page up on your computer?

I cannot post a photo; I just wish to post

Okay, what you can do is download an image such as the Veterans Affairs logo and use that as the photo for the GoFundMe. You can find an image like that to download here: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/waer/files/styles/x_large/public/201809/VA_Logo_0.JPG

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great afternoon!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Im signing up to start a gofundme and I cant get past the
Im signing up to start a gofundme and I cant get past the first page … read more
Benjie
Benjie
Technical Support,
Do u have to pay to have ur? Answered. Gmail login. Phone.
Almost all i can think of it says he has some key placed on it n type it in he changed my phone n password... He has stolen my car credit cards everything ck n forged my name left me nn my lil girl without nothing he wasnt even on my bank acct they caught him on camera noww he has a warrant out for his arrest.. I live here at hendry county u can call the sherriffs office n confirm pls help.. The acct is even my name n faate of birth so i would always remember it easier his name is ***** ***** leitner … read more
Alex Royce
Alex Royce
I just opened up a GoFundMe account for my dog winter she
I just opened up a GoFundMe account for my dog winter she just passed away and I need help getting money for her burial at a pet cemetery I set it up and stuff but I think there's few more things I ne… read more
Senior Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I want to change the picture I am not contacted to my
I want to change the picture I am not contacted to my facebook page … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
I started a facebook go fund me page. I haven. I don't
I don't remember my password ***** has been a long time. … read more
Michael T
Michael T
I was in the middle of doing the free download about a year
I was in the middle of doing the free download about a year ago. Something got in the way (as I recall, it was when I hot go to the Vet … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
We are trying to set up a new computer, HP All in One with
we are trying to set up a new computer, HP All in One with windows 10. We got it stuck on "Veriify your Identy" I think we need to start over but can cant get out of it. What do we do? … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Microsoft updated my PC. Now I can't open Adobe Photoshop. I
Microsoft updated my PC. Now I can't open Adobe Photoshop. … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Can't remember password, phone number is out of date. About
can't remember password, phone number is ***** of date … read more
I have Lightroom on my desktop, and last night I seemed to
I have Lightroom on my desktop, and last night I seemed to lose my photos from my folders. I still show 30,000 photos in lightroom but none in my folders. … read more
murpmi00
murpmi00
BS of Science
My neighbor is blocked out oof google. He came to me to see
My neighbor is blocked out oof google. He came to me to see if I could help. … read more
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Professor,
PhD
I use Corel WordPerfect X5, and as a professional writer I
I use Corel WordPerfect X5, and as a professional writer I doubt I could adjust to a higher version like X8. My new Dell laptop runs on Windows 10, which I'm told is incompatible with WordPerfect X5. … read more
Sheri
Sheri
Stop searching for answers—
I rec'd a Fail:/Boot/BCD, Error Code: 0xc00000e9, Let me
Just happened this evening. Aspire X1301 been a few years probably more than 5. Was working fine then started acted weird. I tried to restart and just got stuck there. Then finally went to the blue error screen. Has been updated to Windows 10 about a year ago.… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I have quickbooks 2006/07 on laptop and wont to put it on my
I have quickbooks 2006/07 on laptop and wont to put it on my new desk top running windows ten but wont install … read more
Support Technician,
I have windows home premium and have a problem with audio starting
I have windows home premium and have a problem with audio starting as soon as I open a webpage. Audio overlays webpage audio and sounds like some kind of an ad.....How do I get rid of this pesty annoi… read more
Support Specialist,
Hello Im a senior citizen and disabled veteran pressed for
Hello I'm a senior citizen and disabled veteran pressed for budget and I am having trouble with my easy share software it seems like it needs the driver upgrade for windows 7 I bought the software for… read more
It Support Specialist,
Good afternoon, a couple of months ago, you helped someone
Good afternoon, a couple of months ago, you helped someone with an issue located here (http://www.justanswer.com/software/7pk5l-resource-university-phoenix-material-implementation-plan.html). I was wo… read more
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Senior Customer Care Engineer,
Since my last use of your service went so well, I have two
Since my last use of your service went so well, I have two more, probably relaated as they both deal with the HP Officejet Pro 8600. I also use Windows 7 on a Toshiba Satellie laptop. Both problems ar… read more
Mark
Mark