Software

Trying to call a friend over seas.Can only txt. how do I set…

Customer Question
Trying to call a...

Trying to call a friend over seas.Can only txt. how do I set up the app for calling and is there a service charge and how much is it?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Whatsapp

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Whatsapp

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your WhatsApp software?

Download it to my smart phone. Able to txt over seas but not call over seas. Friend has Whatsapp also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will it cost

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2018
Software technician: Michael T, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Michael T
Michael T, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today..

Please give me a moment to read over your question and I will reply very shortly

While I read over your question please acknowledge that you understand the below statement..

Please read - Important Note – You will see computer generated offers for premium services come up on your screen which are completely optional, They are NOT sent by me and I cannot see them at all. Simply X out of the popups if you don’t want that optional service. Thankyou for your understanding……

When you have Whatsapp and your friend has Whatsapp you can text and call eachother all over the world and its free....

why can't I call her? My verizon phone says I have no over seas calling when I try to use whatsapp. Her number does not show up with my list of other people I can call with Whatsapp. However we can txt each other

When you on the app and your on the text page for your friend, just hit the phone button to call her...

If her number does not show up that means her phone number is ***** registered with Whatsapp..

Once she does that, it wont be an issue at all

I don't want to do that

You dont want to call her? I thought you did

I thought you were able to talk me through it for free. I thought you were the support team specifically for Whatsapp

Support team for Whatsapp doesnt exist, no free app has a support team which is why you have us

how do I cancel my trial membership

I do not as a technician have any access to billing and cannot answer any billing questions related to your account.. You can call 1-***-***-**** any time of day or night

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I can't receive any video calls to my WhatsApp account. It
I can't receive any video calls to my WhatsApp account … read more
Baisil
Baisil
My whatsapp has expired and I need my password for whatsapp.
my whatsapp has expired and I need my password ***** whatsapp. … read more
Ruthvik C
Ruthvik C
High School
My hulu app will not open on my samsung tv. I have
Hello, My hulu app will not open on my samsung tv. I have researched how to fix it, and I am supposed to delete it from the apps and then re-install. But when I open the apps tab, it is blank, there a… read more
Sandeep Mukherjee
Sandeep Mukherjee
Degree Bridge Course
Stop searching for answers—
Why can't I access my WhatsApp account? It's giving me
Why can't I access my WhatsApp account? It's giving me message saying "Currently modified, please try later". It has been 2 days now and it still says the same. What's the deal here? Need to send mess… read more
Robin George
Robin George
BBA
I'm looking at tablets. I see some that are listed as
Second opinion] I'm looking at tablets. I see some that are listed as phablets. I don't think I can use this with my mobile number because it's tied to my phone. Can I use a phablet with google voice … read more
kweiner
kweiner
Consultant,
New MegaBlast speaker bought last night.... we set it up at
New MegaBlast speaker bought last night.... we set it up at Best Buy.... was working great I love it... went into supermarket, shut things off,,,, came back turned things on Speaker DOESN"T Work... ca… read more
ManojChaitanya Thiru
ManojChaitanya Thiru
Technical Support Engineer,
Intermediate
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
We have received the large screen Lenovo Smart Display for
Ok, we have received the large screen Lenovo Smart Display for Christmas. We have loaded the google home app and have it up and running. But, there are things that don't work properly. Like, when stan… read more
Chavez Clemons Jr
Chavez Clemons Jr
President and Founder,
Bachelor of Science
We need a facebook expert. My friend's computer crashed. he
my friend's computer crashed. he lost his password ***** now he's back online etc BUT CANNOT GET BACK INTO HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. he has 3000 friends and does a lot of political organizing, so it is pretty much a disaster if he can't get THAT account back. facebook itself is shockingly unhelpful. can you help? thank you!!! … read more
GeekGal
GeekGal
IT Director,
Bachelors Degree
The audio is not working on my skype. the test call verifies
the audio is not working on my skype. the test call verifies this. checked audio settings and appears unchanged. e … read more
Software Support Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
I tried to open a google account and they wanted my
I tried to open a google account and they wanted my cellphone # which I don't have. only a land line … read more
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
Director of Information Technology,
My office software stop working, why? I don't know. Word &
my office software stop working, why? JA: Which software or app can I help with? Customer: I don't know JA: What have you tried so far with your software? Customer: word & excel JA: Anything else you … read more
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem
Do i pay for the use of any accounts. For example games. I
I am not sure if i signed up for anything to be charged to or through my telstra phone account. … read more
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
CEO,
Stop searching for answers—
HiHow do I retrive deleted whatapp messages How do I
Will you be able to assist after connection to technician? Can I retrieve November 2017 whats-app sent as I did not save these and deleted these but I need urgent info… read more
IT Manager,
I would like to get the e-mall addresses of my Facebook
I would like to get the e-mall addresses of my Facebook friends downloaded onto an excel spreadsheet I can use for email.. \ I know there was a way to download by FB contacts via Yahoo to Linked In. I… read more
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
A couple of days ago my whatsapp told me about the new
a couple of days ago my whatsapp told me about the new encryption feature but is asking to "scan the code on your contacts, or ask them to scan your code, to verify that your messages are ancrypted"ho… read more
Computer Technican,
I just bought the Toshiba 7" android tablet kernel version
I just bought the Toshiba 7" android tablet kernel version 4.4.2 and I have to have yahoo messenger and whatsapp how do I do it… read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
I want to be able to save my world I built on minecraft onto
I want to be able to save my world I built on minecraft onto another device. I downloaded mine craft pocket onto my lenovo yoga tablet. And I built a really impressive castle in mine craft, and one of… read more
caraleneK
caraleneK
Service Manager,
I ran your refresh and remove program and the program removed
I ran your refresh and remove program and the program removed nearly all of my apps. How do II restore them?… read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,