Software

Sunday, March 25, 2018 Expires: Monday, March 25, 2019

I'm Starts: Sunday, March...

I'm Starts: Sunday, March 25, 2018
Expires: Monday, March 25, 2019 trying to figure out why it is saying my McAfee subscription has expired.

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

McAfee® LiveSafe™

Technician's Assistant:... Read full answer

I'm Starts: Sunday, March 25, 2018

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

McAfee® LiveSafe™

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee software?

I have it for my laptop i'm using right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Here is all the info I haveMcAfee® LiveSafe™
$24.99 for 1 Year
Save $75.00 on your first term.
Pay $99.99/yr upon renewal.Subtotal before VAT/tax: $24.99Starts: Sunday, March 25, 2018
Expires: Monday, March 25, 2019

8/8/2018
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok thank you very muchI can't afford the remote assistance right now.

I understand

I would like to know if you can check the date on your laptop

what date do you mean ??this is a new laptop as of March of this year. when I purchased the McAfee in the above infoI'm just totally confused about this

So let me understand the issue. You have purchased a new laptop and then purchased the McAfee and added the McAfee to the laptop

mcafee was on the laptop already I just upgraded if that makes sense. if i'm understanding correctly

Yes that makes sense. Hold on one moment

I did just update my cc info on my account for McAfee

I would like to know of you will be able ot check the information.

Online McAfee Account

1.

Navigate to the McAfee My Account login page in your Web browser (see link in Resources).

2.

Enter your email address and password, and then sign in to your McAfee account.

3.

Click your computer name on the My Account page to view your license expiration date.

McAfee Program

1.

Double-click the McAfee "M" icon in the Windows desktop taskbar.

2.

Click "Navigation" in the McAfee program window.

3.

Click "Subscription" to view your license expiration date. This date should match the date shown on the My Account page, as explained in the previous section. If the dates don't match, call or email McAfee customer service to report the problem.

I have hidden icons. I clicked on that and right clicked on the Mcafee icon and checked the verify subscription and restarted my laptop tooit is showing that I have 229 days left and that it is still activealso expired on 3-25-19what is going on?? it's kind of odd

Where is it listing expired?

not sure how to do a screen shot so you can see what i'm looking at

Mcafee is not expired. It shows 229 days valid. It has the information from your credit cards and it is paid if full (I assume).

What is your operating system?

I just updated that info on the cc just before chatting with you. yes it is paid In full. I have a windows 10

OK great. There are several ways to get the screen shot but the easiest:

GO to the search bar and type "snipping" You will see the snipping tool, then select the area that you would like to take a picture of.

Save the picture and attach to this chat.

I'm having a really hard time doing that getting the screenshot

DO you have a phone which you can take a picture of the issue. Then you can email it to yourself and download it to the computer.

I also understand that you are concerned about the application being expired. However with the information that you have provided the McAfee is not expired.

Looking at the screenshot please wait one

That is perfect. Great JOB!.. McAfee is not expired. The McAfee will not be expired until next March. Where have you seen that the McAfee is expired.

also when this gets all situated I'd like the five dollars back cause don't think i'll need this again. noticed I can contact you when I open the app up. something popped up on my screen and I didn't keep it opps I think I closed it out. my bad

Everything is fine. Your software is not expired. Your machine is protected. I unuderstand that you would like to have some of your money refunded. Unfortunately I am not able to do this action.

Here is the information for the refund of the money.

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Or you can call 1(###) ###-####/p>

I would like to know if you could rate my service.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system at the top of the screen to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit.
Thank you for using justanswers and have a great day.

Richard H

R Hefner
thank you very much for helping me straighten this all out. greatly appreciated you did great and thanks for you paticence
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I received an email today, saying my Mcafee woul expire in 7
I received an email today, saying my Mcafee woul expire in 7 days. I just renewed it on March 25, 2019 for a year. Please check and make sure I am still covered. … read more
Rahul Ray
Rahul Ray
I paid my subscription on 4/4/2019 and yet Excel is about to
I paid my subscription on 4/4/2019 and yet Excel is about to expire, because it doesn't recognize the email associated with my MS account. This has been my business email for 15 years. … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
I'm javing problems accessing my outlook account. I haven't
Hi, I'm javing problems accessing my outlook account. I haven't accesses it since i set it up. It was set up when I bought my laptop last year and since then haven't used it. I recently bought a Mcfre… read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
My computer has been running a virus scan for 2 days and is
My computer has been running a virus scan for 2 days and is stuck scanninhC:\WINDOWS\System32\rtworkq.dll. my subscription is under***@******.***. cell is(###) ###-#### This is causing my computer to … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I just got another new comp a laptop i activate the 30 day
hi pearl I just got another new comp a laptop i activate the 30 day free trial loaded on it … read more
Software Specialist,
I have just renewed McAfee for one year on a laptop I hardly
I have just renewed McAfee for one year on a laptop I hardly use. Confirmation number is ***** the instruction was to click on the icon on the taskbar but there was no icon. I have tried to bring it u… read more
Benjie
Benjie
Technical Support,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have bought a new computer. I had Mcafee protection on my
hello, I have bought a new computer. I had Mcafee protection on my old computer until july 14 of 2019. My order number was CS2259818371. I need to transfer my Mcafee subscription but don't know how be… read more
Benjie
Benjie
Technical Support,
I need to cancel a subscription for Life360 Driver Protect
I need to cancel a subscription for Life360 Driver Protect (US) … read more
Computer Scientist,
On 16/6/2018. We renewed and paid [$119.95 Aus.],renewal
we renewed and paid [$119.95 Aus.],renewal info frpm 16/7/2018 to 16/7/2019 for Alan McKenzie but our computor keeps telling us that we are not secure and need to renew our subscription,please help!This is for our computor and laptop. … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I have a paid subscription to office 365 but Word is saying
I have a paid subscription to office 365 but Word is saying the subscription is expired. Can you check? … read more
Byron
Byron
Computer Support Specialist,
Help, I've purchased a new subscription for McAfee, but
Help, I've purchased a new subscription for McAfee, but cannot get it to apply. Everytime I try to confirm and update it just takes me to the purchase screen again. My credit card statement show the p… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Enter the 25 digit code and hit submit and it just keeps
Enter the 25 digit code and hit submit and it just keeps having me fill out the same info. It won't submit. … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I'm not sure I'm in the right spot? I was just trying to
I was just trying to figure out why my Norton is saying expired when I renewed it not too long ago. ? … read more
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck
Computer Expert,
Electrical Engineering
On 2/25/16, I had Office depot add McAfee protection to my
Good afternoon, On 2/25/16, I had Office depot add McAfee protection to my laptop, and lately have had problems, mainly because I try to fix things, and then it is really not working right. I went to … read more
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
I am a subscriber to McAfee protection plan. We had a problem
I am a subscriber to McAfee protection plan. We had a problem with our laptop shutting down and starting up repeatedly. I could not access the internet. The laptop is under warranty and sent it to the… read more
Software Specialist,
Mcafee renewed my subscription on 10/9/12 by charging my checking
Mcafee renewed my subscription on 10/9/12 by charging my checking account $49.99. However, it still says my computer is at risk and I need to renew. I called Mcafee and an agent looked up my account a… read more
Computer Scientist,
I had been a McAfee subscriber for years but when Verizon Fios
I had been a McAfee subscriber for years but when Verizon Fios dropped its MSN Premium Service in January, I subscribed to MSN Premium Internet Software. Because MSN Premium includes McAfee Plus I all… read more
Cris
Cris
i bought a dell pc that had mcafee security installed. yesterday
i bought a dell pc that had mcafee security installed. yesterday i extended that service for a year online. now i am protected until 12/27/2012 but my computer still says that my protection will expir… read more
Ansh P.
Ansh P.
System Analyst,