Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have skype account and microsoft account my skype name is…

Customer Question
I have skype account...

I have skype account and microsoft account my skype name is ***** ***** i'm block out CAN YOU HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

6 or seven days!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Everithing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get in to my account I have money in that account for calls to europa

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Software
8/6/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 9 days ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer

Hello!

First Skype and Microsoft Accounts are one and the same as of October last year or so, and second, you will want to try the various resets, I would try

http://aka.ms/PartialBlock

this login will take you to the removing partial blocks on your account page in Microsoft (and since Microsoft is Skype is Microsoft....) and you should be able to get it resolved from there, if not the number for Microsoft directly is 1-***-***-****. Please dont forget to rate before you run off on me! ;)