Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Google spreadsheet filters I'm sending a video with my

Customer Question
Google spreadsheet filtersHello, I'm sending...
Google spreadsheet filtersHello, I'm sending a video with my questions about the Google Spreadsheets filters, which are about:
- How can I put the filters not to be regarding the whole column, but just under and specific line?
- Is there a way that the filter can interpret the same content written in different ways as the same? For example: if the someone writes the date as "June 4th, 2018" on one line and another person writes as "06/04/2018" at another line, how can I put the filter to see that it's the same thing?Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtFEyYI-0Wo&feature=youtu.be
Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
8/7/2018
Software technician: michael murphy,
 replied 9 days ago
michael murphy

Hi. Ill do my best to help.

Can you attach this spreadsheet here so I can adjust it to what you want?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
By tonight
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Actually let me do it now.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18YlYRl9eeXVRYTPHWEIaBkXU2X-6P2Qc2E-sI2ESEqo/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=110767994601878902900First and second tabs
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Hello, Michael. When will you do this?
Software technician: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 6 days ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

are you still looking for help with this?

Customer reply replied 6 days ago
Still waiting : )

you can apply a filter to any range, just simply select the row you want it to start at. and go to the row you want to stop at, and click the filter button.

Let me know if you need anything further. or complete the rating so I am reimbursed for my time