Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

II am trying to share my subscription with my niece so I am…

Good day, iI am...

Good day, iI am trying to share my subscription with my niece so I am attempting to install office 365 on her computer but I think I am stuck

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I logged on her compute. It is new and I signed I as myself but I do not think it worked

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on her laptop now signed in as myself it downloaded the software but nothing has happened

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/21/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

While installing the software, did you run into any errors or did it simply not work in the end?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 26
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi Jason, I think it is not installing. It has not changed from 4% as yet. Something is wrong
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The download did not work

I will reconnect.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
It stopped downloading. It says download interrupted

Thank you

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi, doenload was interrupted

Did your computer go into standby mode? I lost connection.

Can you click the "Resume" button to resume the download?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi Jason, file could not be downloaded

I see that.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What do we do?

I have started the download again. This time, let's use Firefox.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Failed
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Jason, the installation failed
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Helli are you there?

I am here.

Please, post a message here when you are ready to continue.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
When I checked the settings I am seeing microsoft word and excel. That means office was probably installed when I tried the first time or my subscriotion was transferred to my Neice's laptop

Okay. Do you want to try installing Office 365 again on your niece's computer?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I will try but I am already seeing word and excel 2016 on it

In that case, you are all set and do not need to do anything else.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am wondering if my subscription was transferred to this computer? Will my computer still work?

It will still work because the activation on the other computer was not deactivated

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok. Thank you. Enjoy your evening

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything related to computers, cell phones, or anything in the electronics category, please let me know.

If you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the page listed below that you may bookmark/favorite. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Ok. I will contact you if I have any problems in future with my computer.

Thank you