Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Technician
Experience:  Technical Lead at NVIDIA Graphics Pvt Ltd
102466047

Pc crashed and I lost my original password I have had stored

pc crashed and I lost my original password ***** have had stored for 4 years all attempts to reset password ***** failed contacting customer service with this problem have come up empty because I never get an e mail back my login name is ***** ***** and I should be easy to find as I am the only kirtvon my current email is***@******.*** please help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes my I phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i dk
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really i just want to confirm i exist and a human to help as i said i am not getting any return emails but am told i will get help by mail and i don't i have a lot invested in this avi and i have land and i do not want to start over again

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am a Customer Success Agent. My job is to help you get the most out of the site. How are you doing today?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not so Greatlol

Sorry to hear that. I see you've been waiting for a few minutes so I will do my best to connect you with the right Expert as soon as possible. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions about how to use the site. Otherwise, I will locate an Expert and check back with you later.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No i have been in sl 6 years i am good
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long will this take
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i can appreciate you have a heavy load of questions i appreciate your help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if you think connecting to my computer is best i will agree
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have land a completed avitar and 51,000 pieces of inventory on this log in
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is it possible to talk to someone my phone is(###) ###-####to walk me through any changes

On average, a question that is asked on JustAnswer receives a response in 10 minutes, and in most cases, it's faster than that. However, there are times when responses can be delayed. Things like the time of day that the question was posted and the number of Experts available in the category will play a part. The amount of complexity within the question, and the time it takes for an Expert to author a response also has an impact. Since this is your first time on JustAnswer, I'd like to show you how the site works. Right now, you are on the Q&A page. This is where you'll be chatting with your Expert. The Expert will likely ask you for more information about the issue such as the brand and model of your device, steps you've already tried, and what error message if any, you see. Please have this information ready.

During your conversation with the Expert, you will be prompted to upgrade to a Phone Call. This is an optional service and there is an additional charge. Lastly, once you are done, please take a second to rate your experience with your Expert. The rating bar is located at the top of the page. Experts get credit for helping you only when you rate a 3-star or higher. Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I will locate an Expert and check back with you later.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok

Thanks for chatting with me today. The right Expert will be with you momentarily. If you are away from the site when the Expert responds, you will get an email and SMS notification. Make sure you have the right email address and phone number on your account. Have you added this information? If you're not sure, click on the My Account link on the top right corner of the page to verify your contact information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when i click on my account no account info seems to show my but i am getting all responses at***@******.*** that you have sent so far have not heard from anyone but you so far
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have received nothing so far where are you sending the responses to

I am sorry to hear that. That is the email address associated on your account. Since this is your first time on JustAnswer, I'd like to show you how the site works. Right now, you are on the Q&A page. This is where you'll be chatting with your Expert. The Expert will likely ask you for more information about the issue such as the brand and model of your device, steps you've already tried, and what error message if any, you see. Please have this information ready.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i do none has contacted me yet

I will do my best to connect you with the right Expert as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ty
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i am still here btw
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is now 1/2 hour can i get an update
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i will answer one more time pc acer travelmate, no error messages as i have no workable password, when i request a new password ***** do not get a response at***@******.***, i have tried every possible step provided to me in help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
to rest my password
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
we have approached an hour since i have last been contacted would somebody please give me an update a simple we're working on it would suffice

Thank you for your Secure Remote Assistance request. The right Expert will be with you momentarily. If you are away from the site when the Expert responds, you will get an email and SMS notification. Make sure you have the right email address and phone number on your account. Have you added this information? If you're not sure, click on the My Account link on the top right corner of the page to verify your contact information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The information is correct
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
any estimate of time for this
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
once again i received nothing

Sorry for the delay. I am Vaseem and I will be helping you further on this.

I will check the recovery options for your account now and help you further.

I see a phone number setup for your account for recovery and that is (•••) •••-••31.

Please let me know if you have this number and if you can read text messages sent to this number.

I will be sending you a recovery code starting with G- and need that for reset. Alright?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ty

We will have to enter this code soon to reset the password. Are you available for a few minutes to continue the reset process now?

If we fail to do this even once, it will be come difficult to reset the process. So wanted to confirm if you are here for a few minutes before I trigger the code.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. I am going with the reset process now. Thank you for staying with me.

Please provide me the complete number for this: (•••) •••-••31.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. The code is just sent.

Please provide me the code you received on your number now.

We will have to hurry up. This code comes with a timer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i received no code mirza

It's sent to this number(###) ###-#### I am re-sending it now.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this i get now where to i apply

Give me the code here please.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
G-623185

That was quick. Thank you very much. And Congratulations!

We got the password *****

Your new password ***** Support12345 where S is in caps.

Try to login now and confirm if that works. I will stay here.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with a 5-star. Your rating is important for us.

You will see a rating bar on top with 5 stars, that's where you will be rating my service.

If it's anything below 5 stars, please let me know so that I can help you in fixing the issues. Your 5-star rating is very important for us.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No it does not work

I verified and I was able to login.

Go to www.gmail.com

Enter your email: *****@******.***

now enter the password: Support12345

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this will take a min

Sure, please take your time. I will wait here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i asked for a second life password ***** log into firestorm
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not gmail
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i want to log in as kirtvon
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this is not working and i have spent hours and 71.00 usd so far please fix my firestorm log in

Sorry about that. I will help you with this one too. Can you give me a link to which you login? I will reset that for you right away. I mean the link for firestorm login.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you will have to tell me how to do this i dk know what you mean
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when i gave you remote access are you not linked to my pc

Is this where you need help in the login?
https://firestorm-servers.com/us/welcome/login

No, I did not accept the remote access so you don't get charged more. I can do the remote access and fix this too for you. Is that okay?

Mirza Vaseem, Computer Technician
Experience: Technical Lead at NVIDIA Graphics Pvt Ltd
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
did you receive

yes, I did. I will accept it now.

Here is the link to get connected to your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=42cad3fe-3aee-4a5a-8d43-ddb2e960c177

Click on the link, then click I Agree and then open the file that gets downloaded by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe

As soon as you open it, I will get connected.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i open are you connected

Not yet.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do you know why

Might be an issue with the session. Lets do this. Close it off completely and close the window. I will give you another link. Let's try that again.

Are you using Windows 7 or 10?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0fde2e43-0ca0-487b-b6f2-fa049afcf43c

-> Click on I Agree

-> A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe will be downloaded

-> Open that downloaded file and I will be connected automatically

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 7

Ok.

Please click on that link I gave and open the session now.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have no link to click on

-> Click on I Agree

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok i do

Let me know when you have the ScreenConnect window open.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i receive nothing to open

When you go to this link:

-> Click on I Agree

I am connected now.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok done

Sure.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
great

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok i am here i am having mouse problems
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what now

You can leave the mouse for a little time. I will reset the password ***** you.

Now we will wait for the Second Life team to get back

They will send you a reset link manually. Seems like their servers have issues to send out a reset email at this time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i must go soon how shall i reach you

Go to your emails and choose a response from me and click on View and Reply. You will come to this conversation page again. Just send a message and I will get back to you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i will leave pc on

Sure, please leave it on and wait for the team to send you an password ***** email.

You are welcome. It's a pleasure helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok thank you i will be back within the hour

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
been a pleasure working with you as well

Thank you :) You take care and have a lovely day ahead.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
mirza you .left me no password ***** thought you would at least log my avitar in
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still have no way to log on what am i to do
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still have no solution HELP

Thank you for the update. Second life seemed to have network issues where the password ***** email wasn't coming to your mailbox. As you remember, I have sent a request to the Second Life team and they should soon get back to you with the reset email. Please give them a little time to get back. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you for your help, i will wait
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do you know if they are sending to my g mail address

You are most welcome. Yes, they will be sending it to your Gmail Address.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
smiles then they are just slow
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i will put this to bed and me to bed till morning then
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you again

You are welcome. You take care and have a lovely evening!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
goodmorning mirza how are you today
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
have heard nothing from L L yet so i thought i would update you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
as stated before it may be and e mail address issue but they keep their distance us and you cannot contact direct
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my current e mail address is not the one i started with
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
have no idea what is on file with them

Good Morning! Doing really well, thank you for asking.

We will have to give them 24-48 hours to get back with an update. Please give them a little more time to get back on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok ty i nust miss my friends have a good day

Sorry about that.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ty but not your fault nor mine for that matter

I understand. Thank you. Let's wait and see if they respond to you soon.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
still no response from L L this is an update, i still think they may be sending to an e mail address that no longer exist how can we fix this?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
71.00 dollats and three days and nothing when will this be fixed. PLEASE

I am extremely sorry about that. I apologize for the delay caused in this matter.

This might be because of the weekend. I am guessing they do not work during the weekends.

I kindly request you to give the a day or two more to see if they can help you. They will surely get back to you on***@******.*** as this is the email that is registered to your account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i wait and wait as this is all i can do ty for your follow up
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you have a good week as well
I am extremely sorry about that. I can understand your situation
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you understand what i pay you money you do not help you do nothing for me to get me back to my sl home enjoy the money thanks for nothing
It definitely isn't that way. I am concerned about your account too. Just that last two days were weekends and most of the companies do not work on weekends. Just give them today and tomorrow. If they don't respond in two days, I will work you again to fix this. I am here to help you, don't worry at all please.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is now wednsday and nothing from SL or Linden what now

I am checking the account again now. Please stay connected.

Is your Second Life Account name: kirtvon linked with this email?***@******.***

or a different one?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The e mail you show is my current one

Which is the one linked to this account? kirtvon

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My phone is(###) ###-####and i think a phone call is necessary as there are two kirtvons the oringinal and the new i need the original all my property, invetory, and avitar are tied to the first one

Let me see if I can get you a phone number to talk to Second Life team.

Here it is.

(###) ###-####/p>

Please call them now and give the the Account name: kirtvons

They can let you know which email address this is tied up to.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will go boot pc up and call ty

Sure, thank you. Sorry for the troubles on this. There is a different email tied up to your account and hence facing this issue. The support team should be able to fix it for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have called ,it is the same number i have called before there are no humans to talk to only menu options to send to this has not worked They must call me or give me a number that someone will answer i am getting digusted no one helps they have the money and just do not care. I paid to have this fixed you need to do more. I went through all this before i assumed paying for help might be better but it is not i am truly dissapointed mirza

I am extremely sorry about that. I will try alternate methods, please provide me a little more time. I apologize for the inconvenience caused so far.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you succed that is all i care about i can deal with as long as the outcome is positive

I found another number: ***-***-****

Please try calling this and see if that works.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will do in a short time am doing something atm i cannot stop tyvm hugs

Sure, you are most welcome.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will talk with you tomorrow

Sure, thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am still hoping you have been able to find a solution to my problem how is it going

Did you call that number I provided to you? ***-***-****

That seems to be the another number for them.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Number is ***** so i am still Nowhere

There is another way to contact them.

Here is a support request page where you can submit your details.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Note: Let them know you are trying to reset your account and an email with reset instructions is being sent. However the email never comes to your mailbox to reset it. That way they can give you an alternate reset method.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok ty

You are welcome.