Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We have a lenovo ideapad 110, before shutting it down we set…

Customer Question
We have a lenovo...

We have a lenovo ideapad 110, before shutting it down we set it up to update all files it instructed not to close the computer. Since then we cannot open this computer. What can I do to solve the problem?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

It keeps on blinking lenovo and telling us restoring original version of windows but we ca

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure but I want to make sure that we don't lose any files.

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Software
7/11/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 8 days ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.