Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

DNS is fixed server but open sources. If I enter the company…

Customer Question
DNS is fixed server...

DNS is fixed server but open sources . If I enter the company user name and pass. Member of same group be able to link with me such as mail , skype and etc .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I mean question mark (?) . Sorry for misplace .

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

No, current using mobile devices but will purchase hard disk after withdraw some fund

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think no install by outsider but install by my team member for security concern is that possible ?

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Software
7/11/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 8 days ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.