Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Locked out of my Microsoft account. Windows 8? I was trying…

Customer Question
Locked out of my...

Locked out of my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Windows 8?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

I was trying to sync e mails. I had just upgraded wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was upgrading updates and it took a long time. I was able to sync the computer to the internet but thatwas about it. Unable to use the Netflix ap

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Software
7/11/2018
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 days ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule a time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I asked if I was being charged 33.00 for this service and was referred to a Ford Automotive tech

I'm the computer tech; I can help you right now. Is there any error or message?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8hts2uy
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8hts2uy
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I am not ready to go this route
. I am not comfortable with this. do not charge my account

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen. Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Are you currently able to access your att email address at the att.net or yahoo.com website?
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I do not want this service at this time

OK. If you still need help with this issue later on and/or with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back anytime as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Will I be charged for this?

No, your deposit is being refunded since you do not want service at this time. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Thank you what about the 39.00 charge

You're welcome. It's being cancelled, thanks.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Thank you

You're welcome.