UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network and System Administrator, IT Consultant
98676717

For the last three days I cannot send out or receive an

For the last three days I cannot send out or receive an email. Why is this so?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: tpg
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have spoken to TPG numerous times and also to Microsoft at least three times - they (Microsoft) say that I am using an 'outdated' version of Outlook (Outlook 2003) and that I should get the 'latest' version - 2016 (which will cost me more than I bargained for!!!)
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want is to get my emails working again!!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Help!!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Should I get the 2016 version of Outlook?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

Is the issue on a PC? if so, which version of Windows, 7, 8, 10?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10

Do you use web browser or Outlook? what exactly is the problem?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I use Outlook - I don't know what a web browser is

any errors in Outlook?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't know - all I get is a message on my screen that says (words to that effect)' 6 out of 10 messages have been sent - there is an error etc'

ok, want me to look at it remotely? This way I can determine what the issue is and fix for it

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please!!!

ok, accept offer when comes up

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
HELP!!!

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software(TeamViewer) and run it so we can connect..
Here are directions to connect with me:
Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Don't know what to do!!!

Please read instructions that I sent

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Still don't know what to do - where do you want me to start? What do you want me to press? I have to leave this computer and my home in 30 minutes!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
BTW - is the $43 in Australian or US currency?

Read directions I sent and let me know which part is confusing.

I am only here for technical assistance, not sure about prices, you can check with customer service about that

Let me know when you are back so we can continue with it

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why, when I have paid $43 for support, is there a $66 charge on my Credit Card account. I thought (according to your website) that if I paid $43, there would be no further changes.

Maybe you signed up for Membership, Paid for Chat and Paid for Remote Support?

again, I am only here for technical assistance, and not sure about prices or charges you signed up for, you can check with customer service about it.

Do you still want me to connect to look into your Outlook issue?