Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to purchase xbox live but i’ve changed my payment…

Customer Question
I’m trying to purchase...

I’m trying to purchase xbox live but i’ve changed my payment account and it’s now saying my payment option on an existing subscription had been declined and is blocking thing transaction

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Just now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
6/1/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert
You will need to update the payment method that is linked to your Microsoft account.
To do this, go to account.microsoft.com and sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update. Select Edit profile, and then make the changes needed to update your billing information.