Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I try to get into Wish the whole screen flashes so that…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to get into Wish the whole screen flashes so that I can't enter.I recently had to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Could that be the problem ? Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm using a Lenovo tablet. Thank You

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Lenovo tablet?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo tablet?

Typed in for help. I'm not real savey with these things.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
6/1/2018
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is "Wish"?
Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the model of your Lenovo tablet / computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.