Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is it possible to find out how many hits my listing at 2734…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to find out how many hits my listing at***** San Marino, CA, has gotten?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know. I am technically illiterate. It is a desktop and is a couple of years old. It is not an Apple. I believe my OS is Windows. Can you just look it up for me and tell me the number of hits since the property was listed on May 17?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hi Pearl,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Hi Pearl, No. I just want someone to tell me how many hits.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am old and computer illiterate. I called your help number on your website and was told that you could tell me number of hits. BTW, this is a desk top, not a laptop.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Can you share the website link to your listing, so i can look into whether that info is being recorded, and how you can access it.

Thank you,

Dustin S

It is on the MLS and it appears in Redfin. I need to know how many hits on Redfin. There is no website for this listing. I have a meeting that will last until about 5:30 and won't be back until then. ***** San Marino, CA 91108
You don't understand. I just want to know how many hits my listing gets on your website. I want information. Please unsubscribe me.