Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My sisters name was Lightner she passed away August 31st…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** my sisters name was ***** *****ghtner she passed away August 31st 2015. I kept her phone and kept it in service up until October I could no longer afford to keep it going and I canceled service and deleted and sold the phone unfortunately I forgot to write down password ***** email address so so I’m trying to access her Facebook and I cannot without her email address is there anyway you could help me recover her email address

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

Was last opened in October

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Was last opened in Octoberno

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I only had it on her iPhone and I had it canceled deleted all information and sold the phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
I only need her Facebook account and her yahoo email if possible
5/31/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

As per Yahoo and Facebook policies and per user agreements between user and the company (FB or Yahoo), they will not give account information or password. But they will delete user's account on request if you fill out the request online using special form.

Would you like links to those forms? Once filled out - all accounts will be closed and all info deleted.

actually, Yahoo wants written request by mail, and FB takes online form

I’m not looking for a password ***** just need to know what my sister’s email address was I know the password

Email address is also private information and will not be released.

But if you have access to the phone - cant you see email address there?

oh, I see , you sold it..

she never sent anyone an email that you can ask which email address if came from?