Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I loaded 365 on my laptop on Jan 5/18 and now it is saying…

Customer Question
I loaded 365 on...

I loaded 365 on my laptop on Jan 5/18 and now it is saying that it is not registered. does it have to be connected to WIFI to work>?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I am not sure. I used Powerpoint in March.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No it was a new laptop with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have the laptop with me at this time. would it help if I gave you the Product key or ????

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Software technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

1. Open an app, such as Word or Excel, and then open an existing file, or create a new one.
  2. Select File > Account (or Office Account if you're using Outlook). If you're not already signed in, click Sign In.
  3. In the Sign in window, type the email address and password ***** use with Office. This might be the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office, or the username and password ***** use with your work or school account. Click Next.