Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Windows phone has completely died, even plugged in it…

Customer Question
My Windows phone has...

My Windows phone has completely died, even plugged in it won't come on. I have worked with Jules in the past when I came to the store for classes and tech time. If Jules is there today I would like to come in and talk with her about getting a replacement phone. I have paid for the year of teach availability in the past but thing that has expired and I will renew it when I come in. Thank you, ***** ***** Is Jules there today?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I had ;it plugged in last night ;and this morning it wouldn't respond even when it was plugged it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Plugged ;in.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: John Castle, Software Specialist replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Software Specialist

Hi There

Can we arrange a time for me to look at this

Thanks