Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just downloaded a trial of adobe pro for 7 days I…

Customer Question
Hi there I have...

Hi there I have just downloaded a trial of adobe pro for 7 days I have data on Excel to put into the PDF file

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

The software is still downloading... It's been a while since i updated excel but i have the option of saving the file in tab delimited text file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need to save my PDF into the software (pro) that i am just installing? thx

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly do you want to accomplish? Do you have to create a file in PDF format? Or you want the Acrobat Pro to create and EDIT your PDF files?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Hi Jess, i'm using Windows
I have a fillable PDF document with "name"address"etc and i need to import the data from the Excel into these fields
I have read about the acrobat pro and just downloading it now.
My question is: what should i do once the software is downloaded thanks
Jess, you there?

Hi, thank you for writing back and sorry for the late reply. Is you Acrobat Pro installed and working now?