Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Sorry - just a second. I've been using Lightroom for quite a…

Customer Question
Sorry - just a...

Sorry - just a second

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I've been using Lightroom for quite a while and all of the sudden in the middle of editing photos it all went away. when I try to log back into Lightroom a screen comes up saying I need to sign in and it just spins - not letting me sign in. I've never had to sign in before, but it's acting like I don't have an account.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

Restarted Lightroom and restarted computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hi. Sorry about the delay. It is a Mac version 10.13.4

Did you want me to connect to your mac and fix the issue personally?

Or do you want me to try and guide you through written support instead?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)