Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I use Lightroom CC to import my photos. I give each file a…

Customer Question
I use Lightroom CC...

I use Lightroom CC to import my photos. I give each file a unique name. Ex. Pictures>2018>18-05-cats. I also have LR set up to automatically back up to an external hard drive. However, the files on the external don't import with the unique name. They show as downloaded on then the date. How do I set up the auto back up to use the same unique file name and tree as on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lightroom?

About 2 weeks ago. This has been an issue with every version of LR I have used.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

Obviously, I don't know where to start. I have never been able to find any information on google on how to set up to save to the tree I want.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

After spending an hour on the phone with Adobe yesterday, there is no way to do what I wanted to do

OK