Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to pay my pogo ACCOUNT. i hve moved and have a…

Customer Question
I am trying to pay...
I am trying to pay my pogo ACCOUNT. i hve moved and have a new address and accopunt number.
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 23 days ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.