Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to pay my pogo ACCOUNT. i hve moved and have a…

Customer Question
I am trying to pay...
I am trying to pay my pogo ACCOUNT. i hve moved and have a new address and accopunt number.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/31/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.