Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I lost my cd software disc for my gr dvf21u camcorder. Can I…

Customer Question
I lost my cd...

I lost my cd software disc for my gr dvf21u camcorder. Can I down download it on my computer free ?.Bruce

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I am still waiting for a tech. response to my?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

That has nothing to do with my question. I asked about getting an free download of software for my gr- dvf21u camcorder.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you reading the message I sent you? Bruce

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Software technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hi Bruce, this is Wes. I checked the JVC web site and it doesn't look like they have the full disc available for download... do you remember what was on the disc? Was it instructions, a device driver, utilities, editing software?

editing software/instructions

Well the instructions you can get here on the JVC website http://www.us.jvc.com/archive/videocameras/minidv/gr_dvf21/

Since they bill the editing software and cable as a "$180 value" I doubt you're going to be able to find it online. It was probably a limited time agreement with whoever provided the editing software.

It was editing software /drivers etc.

If you're using a newer OS, you probably won't need the drivers... the editing software will be a problem though. You may have to find an alternative. The built-in Windows Movie Maker isn't too bad.

I'm not at all satisfied tour answer is 2 days late and of no help to me as it was a free trial I shouldn't be billed. Bruce

I'm very sorry you feel that way. I responded to you immediately, in any case, sometimes there isn't a good answer for a situation... for example, I can't force JVC to put legacy software on their website. If you have any questions about Just Answer, your account, refunds, or billing please see the following web page: https://ww2.justanswer.com/help

You can contact customer care by emailing***@******.*** or by using one of the following phone numbers:

US / Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****