Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot download Photpshop updates -- it tells me to get…

Customer Question
I cannot download Photpshop...

I cannot download Photpshop updates -- it tells me to get new desktop app and I do, but the downloads still fail.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photoshop CC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

I received a notice of new updates but they will not install even after I got the latest desktop app.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Is anyone there?
5/30/2018
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can connect remotely to help you fix this issue with Photoshop. Are you at the computer now?

I do not allow that.
Software technician: michael murphy,
 replied 2 months ago
michael murphy
Hi. Welcome to Justanswer My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. My sincerest apologies if it took long for someone to reply. I just logged in and saw your question and i am happy to assist. Before we begin can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Thank you.