Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to get passwords from an email from Australia, but the…

Customer Question
Need to get passwords...

Need to get passwords from an email from Australia, but the server is down. I'm on a phone call with australian domain provider and cannot access my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

The server will not let me log in.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to log in and the information

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

who is your email provider? is this personal or corporate domain?