Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can’t sign in to Hangouts. My Girkfriend is in there I…

Customer Question
I can’t sign in...

I can’t sign in to Hangouts . My Girkfriend is in there I want her out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I want to sign in to hangout and get my girlfriend out

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I like to sign back I to my Hangouts account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also want my girlfriend out, I’m 72 and not that good with this stuff

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your hangouts. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

There are 3 questions here. Please reply to all.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
Or a ipad/iphone/tablet/android etc?

What email are you trying to get back for hangouts?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?