Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lost my password ( and maybe Name. what are my options???

Customer Question
Lost my password (...

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Adobe reder. trying to installll Acrobat. Wants my user name and passwod

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acrobat?

Every pasword I could think of. But been many years

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Did you buy Adobe Acrobat subscription? Or were you using the free PDF reader version?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

using a mac - I think the pdf reder verion??/

If you did not buy or pay for a PDF reader, I believe you are using Adobe Reader.

Are you just trying to open PDF files? Or are you trying to EDIT a PDF file?