Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cant write my petrock_3 Code. The system isn[t giving me a…

Customer Question
I cant write my...

I cant write my petrock_3 Code . The system isn[t giving me a place to write.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Every time you ask me to send back the code in my email.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

:laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not an issue before this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe you could try mystery questions. I cant remember dates very well

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need to access google
5/30/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

The place to write code in a computer system, usually is basically a word processor.

The most basic word processor in a Windows PC, is the Notepad program.

The most basic word processor in an Apple computer, could be TextEdit.

(Is there also an access problem, access to Google perhaps?)

I guess you would call it an access problem

OK, an access problem - what are you having trouble accessing exactly? and what result or error message exactly, do you get from that failure to access, please?