Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Watching a netflix movie when screen went off. Was asked to…

Customer Question
Watching a netflix movie...

Watching a netflix movie when screen went off. Was asked to enter my ID then password. I tried numerous times but unable to get connected. Went to iforgot.apple.com to get a new password ***** even though they said they sent one to me NOTHING showd up on my computer. I would like to have a simple password. Also, can you confirm that my I.D. is still***@******.***. I have actually changed my e-mail address, but could not change this with you, so entered this old e-mail address so as not to confuse the situation. Still trying lots of passwords, nothing worked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea as nothing worked, even though I tried about five different versions of my password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - unable to do this as instructions were not clear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, please can you confirm my I.D. is***@******.***? ALSO, can I have the password *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly is the account that you are trying to access? Is it your email account? Your Apple account? Or your Netflix account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess