Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new Tab4 8 and cannot get past the Lenovo Login…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Tab4 8 and cannot get past the Lenovo Login page ----keep getting user name is ***** ***** What is the required user name

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo tablet Tab 4 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Lenovo tablet?

Za2b0003au

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo tablet?

I get to the Lenovo ID page but cannot get past the user name login

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 2 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer

Hello!

If your user name is ***** ***** wrong format, then it is obviously expecting something you are not putting in, for example:

user name for website is email address and you are inputting just that part before the @.

**The above is actually pretty common, try the username you thought you were working with and the @emailaddress.com you signed up with. It looks like it expects your google account sign in and password, so that would be a***@******.*** in the username slot.

Dont forget to accept and rate! :)