Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have flickering, will not allow zipscript program to

Customer Question
I have flickering, will...

I have flickering, will not allow zipscript program to operate flicker in office 2016

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Compac cq5000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is my first attempt to get help. The Zipscript program I received a link from Wordsearch Bile to try and correct but it fail.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
No
I have found my model number cq5802 it was Windows7 upgraded about 2.5 years ago to windows 10
5/30/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No

What is the error message that you see?