Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Want to consolidate games apps and other downloaded apps in…

Customer Question
Want to consolidate games...

Want to consolidate games apps and other downloaded apps in seperate files to appear on desk top. Also Byte Fence needs to be addressed. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

An hp desktop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

An Hp desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Not well versed. Will you do a remote connection with me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please go through this computer and fix anything that needs repairing or updated. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.