Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Changed password but will not accept old passwords to

Customer Question
Changed password ***** will...

Changed password ***** will not accept old passwords to verify

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer Chromebook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

Shut down to update then would not allow sign on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/30/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No.