Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need help setting up a Google Adwords campaign. Is that…

Customer Question
I need help setting...

I need help setting up a Google Adwords campaign. Is that something you know about?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Your question makes no sense. I asked for help setting up a Google Adwords campaign. Is that something you're qualified to help me with?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I want to know whether they're qualified to help me set up a Google Adwords campaign.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/29/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Setting up a adwords campaign requires a considerable amount of work and decision-making. This link will tell you all you need to know regarding starting your campaign.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Because of the four hour delay, I do not have time today to chat about the topic. Please do not charge me, since I got no help.
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay