Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new ipad. Dropped the old. I have access to all but…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new ipad. Dropped the old. I have access to all but my email account when I set up the new device. I get email on my cell and computer but not the ipad. It asks me for my google password that I cant remember

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

You are dealing with an old *arts so Im not very savvy

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did and couldn't make it work. Im afraid of screwing with things on the ipad in case I foul up the computer and cell phones access to email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive had three ipads .the first one was registered as the 3rd device on my wifes account. I received all her kindle book purchases. It was called roberts Ipad. The second ipad replacement (and this one) should have nothing to do with my wife's account...that may be the problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID. If you do not have these handy keep clicking on "Try another method" until you can use the option provided.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I changed my google password but am still denied access to emails. when asked for the password ***** with***@******.*** they ask for the last password ***** remember. None of them work
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

You probably have two google accounts. You should change the password ***** with***@******.*** too using the method above.