Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Netflix wont come on computer. Hp computer. Pavilion27bw.

Customer Question
Netflix wont come on...

Netflix wont come on computer

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Pavilion27bw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just the last 2 hours cant get in keep trying

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Using same user name and password ***** always

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/29/2018
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.