Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just imported a bunch of photos into lightroom from one…

Customer Question
I just imported a...

I just imported a bunch of photos into lightroom from one compact flash card, no problem. I went through and flagged some with one star. I them proceeded to import the second card the same way. But now in the Navigator column I do not see that folder.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lightroom?

Wait I now see the folder but with a ? on it. An shows zero pics in it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

Probably a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I try and back it up first?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/28/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you on a Windows computer or Mac? Which version of Light Room you are using?

Mac, using 10.12.6 Sierra Lightroom is 6.0

When you open Light Room on your Mac you can't see the images previously copied. This is the issue right?

No do not connect.
walk me through it
when I open Lightroom I cannot see the folder in the Navigator. When I try to reimport them the photos are all grayed out even though they are there.

In the Import window, select the SD card displayed under the Files section on the left. Close and open the Import window. Any changes?

i just authorized you to connect
Sorry, i won't be available as something has come up. Is it possible to remotely connect?
when I click on the device I want to import the photos are all greyed out where you want to select photos.