Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried repeatedly to get on line. Rhodes (-name) or…

Customer Question
I have tried repeatedly...

I have tried repeatedly to get on line. My name is ***** ***** Rhodes (nick-name) or Wallace Rhodes. I have entered my simple password ***** the little number you request. I get rejected each time. My e-mail address is ***@******.***. I was a member years ago but it seems regardless of what I am directed to do, I cannot get reestablished. I have followed all your instructions carefully. So, What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can give you my cell number which is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing except I would like to become a member again. Dusty

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
5/29/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 1 month ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All I wanted was a valid telephone number that I may call. Is that possible? I do not wish to e-mail back and forth, ad infinitum. Thank you
Dusty Rhodes

Hi Dusty,

Phone number to who?